Helios Firebowl & Steel Grill
Pre-Order Lead Time: 14 - 16 weeks
Designed by Skagerak Design
Helios is both a fireplace and a grill - constructed to provide optimal airflow for the firewood or charcoals. The intuitive design with side handles makes it easy to move around when cold. Make your firebowl into a small grill with this smart grate in stainless steel.
Firebowl: Cast Iron
Steel Grill: Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron: You do not need to clean the fire bowl – you only need to remove ashes as required. If you want to preserve the original black colour of the material, take a look the maintenance instructions below.
- Stainless Steel: Use soapy water and wipe with a dry cloth. Stainless steel needs only to be cleaned for aesthetic considerations and to preserve corrosion resistance.
- Cast Iron: Although hardwearing, eventually the surface of cast iron will rust if stored outdoors unattended. The best way to prevent this is therefore to keep the surface greased and store your product inside when not in use. Before storing it, clean it with water, a mild detergent and a brush. Dry off the product afterwards and grease the surface with cooking oil or similar. You might have to remove the leftover oil spots with an engine degreaser.
- Stainless Steel: The steel might tarnish a little when used outdoors for a long time. You can freshen it up by using a polish such as Gleerustol metal polish which will easily remove the tarnish and protect the steel in the future.
- Cast Iron: Be aware that rust can stain the surface on which the fire bowl is standing.
- Stainless Steel: When using special care products you should avoid all contact with wood in order not to damaging the surface. Do not use any kind of products containing chlorine as this will damage the surface and make it vulnerable to corrosion.
- Cast Iron: Dry off the fire bowl and store it in a dry room.
- Stainless Steel: The product is functional in all types of wind and weather, all year round. However, during wintertime, it is advisable to store the furniture in an unheated room such as a garage or cellar.
Firebowl Dia. 58 x H19cm
Steel Grill: Dia. 56 x H4cm